Monday, October 27, 2014

Record Odyssey morphs into Sunday Barbeque






Collage by Steve Escandon © 2014




When I plunged into the world of blogging some four years ago, I immediately bit off more than I could chew. Along with my primary blog Piedmont Avenue, I launched Record Odyssey.  My vague concept was for Record Odyssey to be an exploration of my personal music collection. Predictably, work and other responsibilities subsumed my momentum and Record Odyssey languished for years with scant new posts.

However, over the past few months, my cohost Steve Escandon and I have been developing the Sunday Barbeque music podcast, produced by the legendary Poo-Bah Record shop and music label, based in Pasadena, California. 

This new venture is a realization and expansion -- in a different form -- of my initial concept for Record Odyssey. 

Therefore, I'm officially announcing the transfiguration of the Record Odyssey blog into the Sunday Barbeque music podcast which is accessible through our new Facebook page. 

This blog will no longer be updated, but it will remain up for a while longer.

Thanks for stopping by, and please check out Sunday Barbeque! So far we have recorded three shows that are sure to delight adventurous music fans.




No comments:

Post a Comment